- Periodicals and newspapers are final sale.
- Returns within 30 days must be accompanied by original receipt and in new condition. Some restrictions apply.
- Original register receipt required for return or exchange.
- If no receipt, merchandise credit may be given at management's discretion.
- Refunds will be in the same form as original purchase with original receipt.
- Merchandise must be in original/saleable condition.
- Exception: a 10 day period is required for a cash refund on check purchases.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are not accepting international orders.
Expect your refund in the same form of payment used for your purchase 7-14 business days after we receive your return package.
If the mistake is ours (damage or error), we'll be happy to refund shipping charges, including return shipping charges. Otherwise, we will refund the original price of the book(s).
Please send returns to:
176 Hillside Road
Cranston, RI 02920
401 432 7222
Frequently Asked Questions
What is "Hold for Pick-up?"
You may choose to pick up your books in either of our stores. See Store Hours & Directions.
What is a business day?
Business days are Monday through Friday. Our Shipping Department is closed Saturdays and Sundays.
When can I expect my order to be delivered?
United States Postal Service takes approximately 4-14 business days and FedEx Ground takes approximately 2-6 business days for delivery from the time the order has shipped.